TRAIN WITH A LEAN Coach & Self paced online Courses
Your business can survive & thrive in this 'new normal!'
Lean In Innovation can help your business recover COVID-19 impact.
Our BootCamp includes 15+ topics & 100+ solutions with self-paced online courses or guided with an Lean In expert coach.
RUN LEAN, TONE UP!
1. STAY UP TO SPEED, INFORMED AND FLEXIBLE
2. ESTABLISH A RESPONSE PLAN
3. ESTABLISH A RESPONSE PLAN
4. ESTABLISH AND DISSEMINATE POLICY ON TRAVEL
5. ESTABLISH GUIDELINES FOR REPORTING & RESTRICTIONS AFTER TRAVEL OR EXPOSURE
6. EVALUATE LEAVE OPTIONS
7. EXPLORE REMOTE WORK OPTIONS AND REALITIES
8. ASSESS REPORTING AND OTHER OBLIGATIONS UNDER OSHA AND STATE WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LAW
9. REVIEW STATE GUIDANCE ON UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
10. ENCOURAGE HEALTHY HYGIENE ETIQUETTE AND FACILITATE A CLEAN WORKPLACE
11. REMIND EMPLOYEES THAT DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED
12. FINANCIAL RATIOS
13. LEAN ANALYSIS
Establish organizational vision
2.Develop breakthrough objectives
3.Develop annual objectives
4. Deploy annual objectives
5. Implement annual objectives
6. Perform a monthly review
7. Perform an annual review
Lean is a systematic approach to eliminating waste and creating flow within an organization to improve overall customer value. The foundation for success with lean is a problem-solving culture, based on coordinated process improvement and people development. Leaders from manufacturing, to service industries, to medical organizations have benefited from the techniques pioneered by Lean In Innovations.
This series of classes teaches not only the tools of lean, but also offers proven leadership techniques for implementing lean in your organization, managing culture change, and developing continuous innovative improvement engagement throughout your workforce. This training will assist companies in saving time, money, and precious resources through creating the most efficient team possible. Benefits of implementing these techniques include coaching and developing team members who actively pursue improvement in safety, quality, productivity, and intentional employee engagement.
In the Lean Boot Camp course, you will discover how lean techniques impact profit, lead time, inventory, quality, and customer service
Dive into lean thinking with our MBA style comprehensive program that will set you as an entrepreneur on the pathway to success and profits. Apply lean thinking tools and techniques that impact profits, lead time, inventory, quality, and customers.